But this was not one of those weekends. So, I felt very spoiled to have my husband home today. And he felt very spoiled to get to watch one of his wrestling DVDs this morning. He loves all the gimick-y story lines, hilarious costumes, and high-flying acrobatics. Most of the time, I will also watch it with him and just laugh and laugh and laugh.
But this wasn't really one of those mornings. So, instead I spent a ridiculous amount of time on my hair and makeup! Super fun!
Here's some pics.



There has been a very serious spike in how often I want my hair to look cute lately. I've been reading this blog, and I think it's coming from that. I've been buying makeup and looking at cute outfits on modcloth. Anyways, I really like the idea of wearing a belt with a cardigan, but I think it would work out better if I had a longer cardigan to try it with. I've also recently changed my eye makeup routine, which is why I took an close-up image of my face. I'm using white eyeliner now for my lower water line, then coming under my lower lashes with a darker color (that color would be brown). This is something that I've been seeing Zooey Deschanel implement for a while. She's kind of a style icon that I definitely look up to.
My makeup looks a little pathetic in these images. I don't think that my camera is very good at picking it up. In real life, my eye makeup look a lot heavier than this.
Also, we went to Kohl's today to spend one of our many giftcards from the wedding. We caught these knives on sale. They are from foodnetwork, and they are super sharp and scary. Kohl's has crazy sales. These were marked at 200 dollars, but they were half off. Then we had a 15% of coupon because we registered with them for our wedding gifts. We ended up getting the knives for 85 dollars -high five-. The cutting boards were also on sale. They are very cute and a really great idea. They are labeled so that you use each one for something specific to avoid cross contamination. Also, they are flexible, so it makes transferring things to your cookware super easy.


No comments:
Post a Comment