Saturday

Week 8 Update



Alright, so this week my weight has began to move again.  I weighed in at 188.6 this morning.  After a month of being stuck at 192, this is a very welcome blessing.

I only went to the gym like 3 times this week, which is truly sad.  I try to keep in mind that three months ago I was going to the gym zero times a week.  So if I don't go all five days every week, I try not to beat myself up about it.  There's always tomorrow, right?

Also-- I've actually been really low on calories this week.  It seems like every night after I log dinner, I realize that I am 200 calories short.  I'm going to have to start snacking more, or add more calories to my  meals.  Even fifty extra calories per meal would be great.  I don't want to slow down my weight loss again by hurting my metabolism, so I have to be strict about 1697 calories being the number to match every day.

After seeing another CCer talk about Girl Scout cookies, I must admit I was craving them.  I had to run to Walmart this morning, and guess who was outside?  That's right.  Those little diet-ruining brats.  Joking, of course.  But I took a funny picture that I almost used for my week 8 photo.  :D

Yep.  I bought 3 boxes.  But I'm going to use restraint and only eat a serving of them at a time.  I actually eat cookies and ice cream all the time on my diet.  I just kind of fit desserts in.  I certainly have enough spare calories to do so.


No comments:

Post a Comment