Workout Summary
I'm feeling a whole lot better today. I kicked some butt at the gym and had a very strong workout. 366 calories is not bad at all. I'm thinking that since my workout was such a total bust yesterday that I should go 5 days this week. I'll ponder it more in the morning when I see how sore I am.
Also- cottage cheese apparently has a whole bunch of protein in it. 12 g per 1/2 cup, which is so awesome. I've already hit my protein mark for the day, and I haven't even ate lunch yet.
Carbohydrates are becoming more of a problem though. I always seem to be low on them, but I'm also not so sure that this is a bad thing.
I'm think that for the rest of the week, I will try to bump up the minutes on all my workouts.
Today's Workout Statistics (Goals for Tomorrow):
Treadmill - 10 minutes with interval 30 second running 70 Calories
(I would like to bump this up to 15 minutes tomorrow and do 45/30 running/walking. )
Stationary Bicycle - 18 minutes(15 + 3 minute warm-up) of interval resistance 70 Calories - Today I lowered the resistance on the high intervals from 10 to 5, because I'm worried that it's not the correct resistance for me. I often worry about becoming bulky, so I think I'll use a lower resistance from now on.
(Tomorrow I will bump my workout up to 21 minutes overall [18+3])
Elliptical - Random Resistance 190 Calories for 20 minutes
I normally burn the absolute most calories on the elliptical. It seems very low impact, so I don't ache or panic when I am using it.
(Tomorrow I will increase my time to 25 minutes, but keep the usual resistance.)
My goal for the month of February is to steadily increase my intervals on the treadmill until I can run minutes at a time. I will increase them by 10-30 seconds every couple of days until I achieve this goal.
No comments:
Post a Comment